Since version 2.5, Clickteam Fusion 2.5 comes with a full implementation of the well-known Box2D engine. Box2D is a cross-platform physical engine. It simulates the movements and behaviors of objects as if they were in the real world, taking the mass, density, gravity etc. into account when doing its calculations. The result is an amazing and really accurate movement of the objects : they do look as if they were in the real world. Clickteam Fusion 2.5 implementation of the engine is made to make things simple for you. No complicated vectors or force. You just choose a movement in the list of Physics movements, set its properties and that's all: your objects behave as they would in the real world.
Clickteam Fusion 2.5 offers you many actions and properties to create amazing games. Some of its features:
- Support all the classic kinds of movements of Clickteam Fusion 2.5, in real-world physics
- Enhanced platform movement, with more properties and settings
- Complete integration within Clickteam Fusion 2.5, nothing to change in the way you usually program your games
- Total control over the physical engine, with many actions to cover all the aspects of a physical world
- Advanced features like the possibility of using more than one engine in your frame
- Fast, fun and amazingly addictive
Spread the word!
You can share this document using the following buttons.